- 1 package extra lean ground sirloin
- 3/4 cup white onion chopped
- 2 gloves of garlic chopped
- 3/4 cup of italian style breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tbsp chili pepper flakes
- 1 cup grumbled goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of water
- salt and pepper to taste
***click on the picture for a step by step explanation of How to make Meatballs!
You can use these meatballs for so many different things. Appetizers with dipping sauce, added to pasta, or you can use them in a sandwich like i am going to do (add a little marinara sauce and some cheese woot woot!). Meatballs are easily frozen and you can use them at a later date so make a lot. You can use this basic recipe to create burgers, sliders or meatloaf and you can add any flavours you like to customize your own delicious meatballs.
Allright I’m off to sandwich club with these suckers. I will post all about the meeting tomorrow.