I recently started a new job, after months of living a life of leisure. Monday is my day off and generally, I like to spend that day running errands, doing chores around the house, enjoying a home cooked meal, hanging with friends and baking. This week is going to be insane since we start teching the show but I figured it would be yummy for my colleagues to start the week off with some delicious cookies. Besides it’s an extra bonus for me because spending time in the kitchen is really relaxing and a great way to unwind (and it also allows me to justify not doing “other” chores!)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of Lindor Milk Chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup Lindor Dark Chocolate pieces
****click on the picture for a more info about how to make your own workaholic cookies.
Listening to Joni Mitchell’s Blue, baking cookies and catching up with friends: a perfect Monday afternoon off.
I hope my colleagues at work enjoy these bad boys! The thing about these cookies are that they actually taste like brownies! Perfect!
Search Foodventures Here:
- 9,840 hits
- RT @markjdcrawford: Theatre critics: as we approach Best-of-the-Year list time, please don’t include your Worst-of list. It’s unnecessary.… 21 hours ago
- thestar.com/news/world/201… 1 week ago
- RT @TheWeirdWorld: There are two types of people in this world: Those who will send back an order if it’s incorrect, and those who will suf… 1 week ago
- RT @JulieSLalonde: Hey, @CBCNews, Fixed your headline. #UseTheRightWords https://t.co/EqTbNgeOGb 1 week ago
- RT @BWW_Toronto: Meet the 🇨🇦 cast of @wecomefromaway! Opening Feb 13 @Mirvish’s Royal Alex Theatre #TheaTO https://t.co/0rQRRfgbML 1 week ago