I recently started a new job, after months of living a life of leisure. Monday is my day off and generally, I like to spend that day running errands, doing chores around the house, enjoying a home cooked meal, hanging with friends and baking. This week is going to be insane since we start teching the show but I figured it would be yummy for my colleagues to start the week off with some delicious cookies. Besides it’s an extra bonus for me because spending time in the kitchen is really relaxing and a great way to unwind (and it also allows me to justify not doing “other” chores!)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of Lindor Milk Chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup Lindor Dark Chocolate pieces
****click on the picture for a more info about how to make your own workaholic cookies.
Listening to Joni Mitchell’s Blue, baking cookies and catching up with friends: a perfect Monday afternoon off.
I hope my colleagues at work enjoy these bad boys! The thing about these cookies are that they actually taste like brownies! Perfect!
Search Foodventures Here:
- 9,764 hits
- @TurboKate great happy to be a tester 4 days ago
- @TurboKate YES PLEASE! twitter.com/chatelaine/sta… 5 days ago
- The ferret is my spirits animal & i am currently on a life or death mission #Easter #Capricorn #SundayFunday #sex… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- We are all sims in the same video game #evidence #sims #robots #simbots buzzfeed.com/daves4/27-thin… 6 days ago
- RT @sethgs: @DonaldJTrumpJr North Korea's threatening nuclear war, 43 million Americans live in poverty, and your dad's under FBI investiga… 1 week ago