I recently started a new job, after months of living a life of leisure. Monday is my day off and generally, I like to spend that day running errands, doing chores around the house, enjoying a home cooked meal, hanging with friends and baking. This week is going to be insane since we start teching the show but I figured it would be yummy for my colleagues to start the week off with some delicious cookies. Besides it’s an extra bonus for me because spending time in the kitchen is really relaxing and a great way to unwind (and it also allows me to justify not doing “other” chores!)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of Lindor Milk Chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup Lindor Dark Chocolate pieces
****click on the picture for a more info about how to make your own workaholic cookies.
Listening to Joni Mitchell’s Blue, baking cookies and catching up with friends: a perfect Monday afternoon off.
I hope my colleagues at work enjoy these bad boys! The thing about these cookies are that they actually taste like brownies! Perfect!
Search Foodventures Here:
- 9,767 hits
- RT @Ewans_Dad: Say what you mean and mean what you say! I yell when the bartender has taken 5mins to get me a drink when they said they'd… 1 day ago
- Your intimidation is your best fuck boy filter! r29.co/2sLHaCW Fuck Yes @maria_delrusso 3 days ago
- RT @strictlystage: Toronto, this is your last chance to catch Strictly Ballroom the Musical before we leave the Princess of Wales Theatre.… 3 days ago
- RT @PublicTheaterNY: Help us spread a positive message: #FreeShakespeare. 1 week ago
- @ErrolNazareth @CBCBigCity Loving this new tune by @John_Orpheus 💯❤️ 1 week ago