I recently started a new job, after months of living a life of leisure. Monday is my day off and generally, I like to spend that day running errands, doing chores around the house, enjoying a home cooked meal, hanging with friends and baking. This week is going to be insane since we start teching the show but I figured it would be yummy for my colleagues to start the week off with some delicious cookies. Besides it’s an extra bonus for me because spending time in the kitchen is really relaxing and a great way to unwind (and it also allows me to justify not doing “other” chores!)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of Lindor Milk Chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup Lindor Dark Chocolate pieces
****click on the picture for a more info about how to make your own workaholic cookies.
Listening to Joni Mitchell’s Blue, baking cookies and catching up with friends: a perfect Monday afternoon off.
I hope my colleagues at work enjoy these bad boys! The thing about these cookies are that they actually taste like brownies! Perfect!
Search Foodventures Here:
- 9,847 hits
- RT @JenniferDDupre: No children grow up saying they wanna be a stage manager and that makes me sad 2 hours ago
- You know what's really annoying? @PrimeVideo doesn't have subtitles available for the Spanish bits on @AMC_TV… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @agotoronto: For #5womenartists, throughout March we're having women curators at the AGO tell us about women artists they love. Last wee… 3 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Breaking News: The physicist Stephen Hawking has died at 76. He roamed the cosmos from a wheelchair, making discoveries that c… 5 days ago
- HOT TIP: If you want men over the age of 50 to talk to you about fashion wear a pair of ripped jeans to work! Never… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago