I created this dish for dinner last night. It was an easy and tasty meal and quite healthy although it tasted very rich. I tried the yoke less egg noodles for the first time and they are delicious and a healthy pasta alternative. This dish is ready in less than 30 minutes and is probably one of the simplest thing I’ve made to date. Have it for dinner tonight!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sweet onion sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced (i used a mixture of white sliced and portobello)
- 1 lb extra lean turkey
- 1 large can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 1 cup red wine
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg broad yokeless egg noodles
- 1 container of Philadelphia Cooking Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely chopped fresh basil
In a large pan add your olive oil and cook the onion, jalapeño and mushrooms on medium high heat until softened. Add the turkey and cook until browned and no liquid remains-about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and wine cook for about 5 minutes. Add the broth and bring to a boil. Add the Pasta to the pot and cook (stirring occasionally) until pasta is al dente about 8 minutes. Add cream cheese,parm cheese and basil and stir into the mixture. Serve immediately.
For this recipe email me at email@example.com.