I am not even going to get into the many reasons that I have neglected this blog and all my followers for so long…let’s just say that I’m back and ready to inspire, cook, drink and be merry.
Last night I got together with a couple of my gal pals to do make some goodies for Christmas. We each decided to make a liqueur to give away my choice was Homemade Irish Cream! Needless to say it turned out better than I imagined and I PROMISE you that you will never ever buy pre bottled Irish Cream again!
- 1 cup 18% cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (1can)
- 1 2/3 C Jameson’s Irish Whiskey
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond extract (I skipped this entirely)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Shake before using
Homemade Holiday Irish Cream:
Bring this amazing drink to your next holiday party, give away as gifts or just enjoy at home with your loved ones!